Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Week...so...slow...

Is it Friday yet?

Saw Wild Hogs last night which is kind of funny because just prior to seeing it I was telling myself that I really haven't seen any movies dealing with middle aged men pretending to be bikers, getting hit in the nuts, making 'poop' jokes and overcoming obstacles lately.

Don't get me wrong! It was still a pretty fun movie, but it definitely wasn't the height of originality. Good ensemble cast with cameos sparsed along the way, but definitely not the usual movie I would see in the theatre. I went with Roger, though, so I was in good company.

I've been working hard to get the strips ready so I don't have to work on them over my vacation, but I got struck with an idea yesterday that was brought on by a news article I read, so it may be a late night. Wish me luck! I was even working on it while I was in the bathroom making a next door neighbor last night.

Here's something cool! I always think it's awesome when something I've been following for a while starts achieving phenom status. So's the case with Ask A Ninja. And a true telling of status is when you get to interview movies stars Will Ferrell and Jon Heder about their upcoming movie Blades of Glory:



Now that's just freakin' sweet!

It's gotta be Friday now! No? Crap!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?