Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Am I completely random?

I guess there was some confusion as to why I posted that video in the previous post. Am I searching randomly on YouTube for content? No! If you look closely at one of the stars of the Josh and Justin Show, you may notice that I'm slightly related to one of them....by marriage. He is my nephew as I am his "Uncle Whatsisname."

Hey! Is it Friday yet?

Oh, I had to share this, too, which was brought to my attention by Dave who is responsible for Taking the Bi-Pass. It's the evolution of a beard:



That had to take patience and dedication. The look on his face was constantly passive. I just want to know how many pics were taken a day and how long it took in total.

Okay, is it Friday now?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?